Consider the following:
- If the listing price is set too high, potential buyers may be deterred from considering your home.
- Arriving at the optimal price requires evaluation and understanding of current market conditions, and the marketable features of your home.
- The closer your home is priced to fair market value when it first comes on the market, the more likely it will sell quickly at the highest price.
- The higher your home is priced above market value, the fewer number of buyers will look at it.
- A home receives its best exposure during the first three to five weeks on the market.
Multiple listing service statistics show that the longer a home is on the market, the lower the selling price
We will advise you of many factors when assisting you in determining a listing price for your home. Some of these factors include:
- Determining the selling price of recently sold properties with attributes similar to yours.
- Arriving at a listing price that is attractive enough for buyers to request showings and make acceptable offers.
- Determining what properties are competing for the attention of buyers right now.
- Determining what properties have not sold. This is a good indicator of what prices buyers are unwilling to pay under current market conditions.
To find out the potential value of your home, use this form to begin the process. Click here